Family Feud: Bowser is the most random show ever hosted by someone chosen in random.
Everything starts with two families at each side: Bowser family on left and another family on right. Then Random person asks something to a randomly-chosen family
- Who is me? O RLY?
- RING RING RING RING BANANA PHONE! What is 1 + 0?
- Abcdefgh what is a rock?
- I have two apples then i ate two and there is a girl asking me for one, what is a robot?
- Bill Gates has a gate if two Bill Gates have two gates how many gates did Sony sell to PS3?
- 1 is lonely, 2 is company, 3 is crowd, what is water?
- If you are an apple, how many trees do you eat a day?
- If Iwata has a head, how many heads does the Headless Horseman has?
- Are these questions random or who is Santa Claus?
- If the T-5000 is metal, is a rock on my head?
- Then Random Person sends the families to a pool to play soccer, who kicks the ball is a loser.
- Random person now puts one family member inside a soundproof booth and asks exchange X for Y? Yes or No? The family member must answer YES or NO. Random person asks like this:
- Would you like to exchange a mansion for an olive? (in most cases the family member says yes)
- Would you like to exchange a Plasma TV 108 for a RAT??? (people never say no)
- Would you like to exchange Bob The Builder for Mario??? (no!)
- Would you like to exchange a Xbox for a Xbox? (Yes!)
- Would you like to get out or continue this nincompoopness? (no!)
- Random person now puts a pile of pies and families must dirt each other with pies (if you hit the TV you get 10 points and if you hit nobody you get nothing)
- The winner gets a buck and the loser gets 100 bucks.