Kirby Atmosphere Race is a racing shame released exclusively for the Nintendo GameSquare. It sucked out loud because most of the Atmosphere Race Floaties made you lose. It stars Kirby, Batamon, a fat penguin, Princess ButterSprinkles, and that dinosaur that eats everything.
The Various Floaties
- Average Star
- "Robbery" Star
- Poo Star
- Chain Chomp Star
- Wagon Floatie
- 6 x 9 = 42 Star
- Fat Star
- Missile Star
- Asplosion Star
- Dizzy Floatie
- Atmosphere Race Floatie That's About To Asplode Star
- Lazy Star
- Pwnage Unicycle
- Pwnage—Proof Unicycle
- Pure Pwnage Unicycle
- Yoshi Egg That's About To Hatch Wagon
- Mario's Head (hidden, and flies by himself)
The Various Levels
- Scorching Hot Meadows— A "beautiful" meadow that over 10,000 times hotter than the Sun.
- Cheese Valley— A valley made out of cheese.
- Mario's Guts— A Race Track that takes place inside of Mario.
- Flaming Hillside— This course takes place on a hillside that's on fire; in fact, right after the race starts, the hillside asplodes, killing everyone.
- Molasses Flows— This Track takes place near a volcano full of Molasses; unfortunately, this race track is made almost entirely out of molasses, and if you touch it you sink to your death.
- Beanstalk Palace— This track has the highest death ratio because it takes place inside of a palace.
- Milky Cave— This race course takes place inside of a cave full of Milk. There's no solid ground on this level. Also, if you touch it you die.
- DINNER Arena— This track takes place inside of DINNER. The layout of the course is unknown.
- Never-Ending Belt— This is one of the unlockables in this shame. However, although this track is considered the "easiest" of them all, it has no finish line.
Enemies Found in this Shame
- Goombas driving indestructable tanks going at about 25 mph
- Lots of Weegees
- Flying IBoos
- Immortal Chuck Norris Clones running at 100 mph
- Immortal Trogdor Clones running at 9000 mph (these kill on contact)
- Kiwbies that jump out of random toasters and attack you
- Lots and lots of Weegees
- And numerous other enemies that Nobody cares about