Sometimes, Mario gets seen in other media and crap. This is a big deal.
Sightings in Classical Literature and Art
Mario first appeared in Renaissance culture before being inserted into videogames. He has been phased out of recent adaptions of classic works.
- Edgar Allen Poe's short story The Tell-tale Heart originally had Mario saying, "That's one spicy meatball!" after the main character killed the old dude.
- One of the lost chapters of Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet involved an appearance from Mario where he delivered a pizza.
- You know that Statue of the Naked Guy? Yeah, that was originally Mario.
- One of the best examples of how Mario has influenced Renaissance culture would be the painting Mario Lisa.
Sightings in TV Shows
- He has been a guest star frequently on Dr. Phil's show.
- Mario once appeared in an episode of The Simpsons, where he discouraged Bart from stealing a videogame and another where he was pwn3d by Homer in a Donkey Kong spoof.
Sightings in Commercials
- Mario and Wario and their big fat asses have been seen in many McDonald's commercials. Their lines are mainly unintelligable since they are talking with burgers shoved in their mouths, but they're most likely talking about oral sex.