In this episode of The Super Wario Bros. Wah-wah Show!, Wario decides to call it a truce with The Koopa Mafia.
- Once again, the X-men are having a meeting in Wario's Basement...
- WARIO: Ok, I know we hate the Koopa Mafia's Friggin guts, but we needanothertruce (Coughs)
- WALUIGI: NO WAY!
- BOWSER: NAW!
- DONKEY KONG: Okay!!
- Bowser pulls out a rocket launcher and blows up Donkey Kong
- WARIO: 'K, I no he deserved that but we need a truce, there were plenty of times we had terrible battles.
- BOWSER: Well, why did we start this war again?!
- WALUIGI: I dunno. Somethin about a cheeseburger?
- WARIO: What the French toast kinda reason is that?!
- WALUIGI: Even though I hate cheeseburgers...
- WARIO: SHUT UP
- The scene switches to Dry Bones' basement AGAIN, where the Koopa Mafia is watching their meeting AGAIN...
- SOME TINY MORON THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT: Huh, Wario looks fatter than usual.
- DRY BONES: He does have a point though
- SOME TINY MORON THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT: YOU said that last time, you son of a beachball! What about the time he sat on you, or he shot you, or...
- DRY BONES: SHUT UP!(pulls out a gun and shoots Some tiny moron that nobody cares about) Now, time for a peace treaty.
- WARIO:(on the phone) Meet me in the Alley, 'K?
- AS IF WE DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS: 'K.
- In the Alley...
- WARIO: OK, sign this treaty!
- DRY BONES: Whatever.
- The episode ends with "They ain't gonna stay in peace are they?"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.