- The first 5 minutes of the show is clips from "The War Ends"
- 3 months later...
- Waluigi walks into Wario's Basement, and sees Wario looking around for something, Bowser throwing a temper tantrum, and Donkey Kong crying on the floor.
- WALUIGI: You had better have a good explanation for this!
- WARIO: OK, let's see...I find myself without my New Huge LCD HDTV, my cellphone, and my cheeseburger, Bowser lent his stain-be-gone to Goomba and never got it back, and Donkey Kong's Tie got stolen by Boo!
- WALUIGI: Sounds like the Koopa Mafia is taking stuff from us. HOW DARE THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US!!
- WARIO: I'm going to Dry Bones house!
- Dry Bones' house:
- WARIO: DRY BONES!
- DRY BONES: What?
- WARIO: Wheres my stuff?!
- DRY BONES: (eating cheeseburger, watching HDTV and talking on cellphone)No idea!
- WARIO: For three months now you have been taking advantage of the treaty, well I hereby say enough!
- Wario takes the treaty, Lights it on fire, and stomps on its ashes. Then he sits on Dry Bones and leaves with his stuff
- The screen fades by reading "Of Course they wouldn't stay in peace!"
- Don't take advantage of your friends or they'll get mad